Monday, August 13, 2007

Blogging Not So Much Lately

There have been emails, Instant Messages, one text message and even a phone call.

Why haven't you been writing more lately?

The quick answer is simple. I have been taking a break. There I said it, Kristian takes the occasional break. But the truth is that I have only been taking a break from writing. My world has not been placed on hold the last couple of weeks - just the writing angle- which connects me to the outside world.

There was my trip to San Francisco most recently. Oh how I love the Bay Area. But now I am firmly grounded in New York for the next few months.



Recently I made the cut for the first annual "The Wall Street: Boxing Charity Championship" sponsored by Extell Development Corporation, Trader Monthly and Dealmaker. The charity event is scheduled for November 1st at the Hammerstein Ballroom.

I will be fighting at 155 pounds. Not sure who my opponent is yet, but whoever you are, beware that I have a mean uppercut. The tournament will be limited to 8 matches. Each boxer competes in three two-minute rounds. Time to hit Trinity Boxing Club!

Look for more updates on this as the fight date comes closer.





During the last few weeks I have established a relationship with TitanTV. We are busy building an online broadcast network which is set to launch at CES on January 8th, 2009 in Las Vegas.

More on that in the near future...

0 comments: