Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Today I am happy to have been featured on Wallstrip!



Thats correct, wallstrip.com used me in one of their pieces on a commercial real estate stock - LOOP - Loopnet.

Its kind of funny that I was used in the portrayal of this stock since I really have no idea what they do. I actually use a company called the CoStar Group - CSGP, in my opinion they are the the most prevalent company for what I do on a day to day basis. But still the fact remains that loopnet is rising rapidly since their IPO last July.

Working with Lindsay, Adam Eland and Jon Labes was a blast. Could not have asked for better editors (god I look smart).

If for some reason people are able to find this blog and you need some help with commercial real estate drop me a line (shameless plug) or if you just want to meet one of wallstrip's biggest fans that could work too.

5 comments:

Mark Alves said...

Kristian,

What a great story. It looks like you had a lot of fun.

And thanks for choosing CoStar!

Mark
CoStar Group

Fred Simanek said...

Kristian,

Good camera presence!

Throw us some love sometime soon!

The MyNextDeal Team
www.MyNextDeal.com

Kristian said...

fred,

thanks for the comment.

i'll check you guys out for sure.

kristian

Rob Beland said...

That was a pretty amusing piece...I'm in suburban Massachusetts and use Loopnet quite a bit. Costar to me is great for the larger metropolitan markets but for those of us in small town, USA Commercial Real Estate is a different game. Loopnet gets the job done.

Great blog...check out The Real Estate TrendMill when you have a minute...it's my attempt at a Commercial Real Estate Blog.

Kristian said...

Rob.

glad to hear you enjoyed the show. it was fun to shoot.

if i was out in the suburban markets or perhaps not NYC i would be using LOOP from what everyone tells me.

best,
kristian