Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Holding Up California

Its been a week since I left NYC for the Bay Area. Its been a great break from the daily grind.

The skies have been blue and the air has been rejuvenating. Its amazing what a little R&R can do.

To date I have been riding my bike all over Marin and San Francisco, while seeing old friends and family. Working on this "carbon" footprint has forced me to ridicule cars all the more. Thats in part why I am riding my bike everywhere. In one week I have driven for only one day. Pretty fantastic.

This week I am glad to see that Howard has finally got himself a Curve. Its about time.

Exciting developments in New York await.

For now, its nice to relax on the porch and look out at the garden. Back in the Big Apple Thursday.

1 comments:

knicksgrl0917 said...

hey! i'm going to cali this weekend and won't be back until september...here is the website i was talking about where i made extra summer cash. Later! the website is here