Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wesabe Funding

I'd like to bring attention back to Wesabe. A company I profiled back in March.

Yesterday, it was officially announced that Union Square Ventures has invested $4M into the company run by Jason Knight and Marc Hedlund.

Fred Wilson and Brad Burnham have made a smart move by investing into the consumer finance market. I got the impression from Jason that his business had a lot going for it, seems that I am not the only one who thinks the same way.

Its a good feeling to feel ahead of the curve, some sort of validation that at least one thing I have written about is believed in by others.

1 comments:

Abhishek Krishnan said...

Hi, your blog seems to be really nice!! Are you interested in exchanging links? My blog is at http://changingtechnology.blogspot.com/ and it’s about the latest gadgets and the technology used. Do let me know if you are interested. I too will put up a link to your blog on mine. Thanks.