Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Cool Stuff Happening This Week

There are many spectacular events occurring this week around New York City.

Wednesday morning I will be attending the SJF CEO Cleantech Summit. During which I will learn about the confluence of technology and environmentally friendly companies that are being funded.

Wednesday for lunch is the Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati "Entrepreneur's College" where the discussion topic will be Intellectual Property.

Wednesday night, I will be co-hosting the first ever Facebook Developer's Forum at my office. We will try and pack 60 local developers into my office for sushi, beer and insightful conversation about up-and-coming facebook applications. Should be exciting and best of all - facebook is paying for it!

Thursday is another whirlwind of activity in NYC's tech/VC scene.

Starting at 8:00 AM is the ibreakfast Web 2.0 NY/ Madison Avenue Conference with keynote address from Esther Dyson and speakers Shawn Gold (SVP, myspace), Spot Runner, IAC and many others. Should be great.

Luncheon on Tort Law Reform. Don't ask why... I am not sure myself - but lunch is free at Harvard Club - no complaints there.

Thus the next two days will be very busy. Not really sure when I will get any "work" done, but I'll be around NYC from Wall Street to Fordham Law. Hope to see some familiar faces.

twitter me if you want to meetup: nikosthenes

Kristian

0 comments: