Saturday, December 2, 2006

Why do I do this?


There comes a time in every man's life when he must face the reality of the world. In my particular case its the simple fact that everyone seems to have a blog. Well, here we go, here's my attempt at creating a worldwide accessible platform for people to get my take on the world.

The intention for this is simple. Living in Manhattan I am exposed to a myriad of opportunities which most people (referring to those outside of Manhattan) do not have the ease of experiencing.

The world I live and breathe is emerging technologies, multi-media platforms, venture capital and entrepreneurs. If there was a mission statement for this blog it would be that Kristian Hansen pledges to publish the most cutting-edge information about New York, my life, my job and interests.

Through my professional career I have chosen to work in commercial real estate. There are a number of fields that I could focus my career around real estate career around including law firms, non-profit groups, hedge funds, banks, etc. But it is my experience that I enjoy most working hand-in-hand with creative, fast-growing companies that produce interesting products (movies, commercials, interactive mediums, helpful products - ie not just paperwork or numbers.

0 comments: